Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Overheard

A.: "No." (M. swore I'd get money if I could get a word -- and I did!)

E.: "Princess Diaries? That movie changed my life!" Said with a totally straight face.

L.: "Why aren't you wearing pants?"
E.: "What? I was wearing pants when I got here!" Incredulity.

M.: "I know how to spell 'rutabaga'! I didn't win last year's spelling bee for nothing!"

J.: "... rabbits as a central motif."

R.: "Keeping in mind I've never severed, stabbed, pierced, or broken anything attached to me, ..."

M.: "Are you wearing a green bra?"
L.: "No."
E.: "Yes! ... I mean, no. Of course not. I'm also not wearing a green thong."


In the spirit of LilaPrime, this post's theme word: eponysterical, an adjective describing "posts/comments which are funny in light of the user's name." Eponymous, hysterical.

No comments: