Monday, December 22, 2008

Turn off the reverse gear assist function now!

Actual transcript of conversation this afternoon; four people in the car. No fewer than two are talking at any one time.

"Who wants to drive?"
"I do!"
"Really?"
"No, just kidding."
"Ok, now E. and L., please look out your windows and tell me if anyone's coming."
We look across.
"No, look out your own windows."
"I see a car!"
"A window!"
"Ok, the car is stopped."
"They're waiting for you."
"Clear."
"Now they're moving a little."
"What?"
"Clear."
"But you're moving, too."
"I'm moving slowly like I'm mentally deficient."
"Still clear!"
"Cars!"
"Ok, now they're moving a little but you can see them."
"There are more cars out my window!"
"Look! -- some parked cars!"
"Oh, hey, a stop sign!"
"Wow, there are lots of cars in this parking lot!"
"Ok, turn off reverse gear assist function now!"

あぶない!

No comments: