Friday, March 20, 2009

BSG finale: commercial break 3

"I suppose the more important question is, 'what am I doing here? what was I thinking?'" Maybe you should have thought of that before you signed up for a suicide mission, Balthar!

The cylon theme for hybrid-to-Sam connection. Mmmmm.

Oooh! Cool tactic! Jump from inside the ship to the other side of the colony. Neat-o. I do not think that Galactica is going to make it back from this... these space-tactics remind me of the first time I read "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. Three-dimensional strategy is so complicated. I feel like my long life of playing board games hasn't prepared me adequately for when I jump into the future and have to help protect the human race from invading aliens. (Or robots we create ourselves.)

It is as I foretold: they are using Galactica as a ram. Nice. you'd think that they could have moved those poor guys who got skewered, but I guess not.

Boomer is crazy. Let's hope she stays reasonably sane and can keep Hera alive.

No comments: